Saturday, January 30, 2010

New Year Resolution!!

If you have noticed, this is now my new blog for the year 2010...my previous blog site was being "tio" banned by blog-spot due to some "people" complained that my site is malicious to online users..hah..wat the crap!! I been to my site soo many times...i never tio any virus or spyware...it comes down to your personal antivirus how efficient it was then...LOL
Never mind those people who chose not to use their Intellectual minds or I pity those who don't inherit one...ANYWAY, I will not waste my time venting my frustration too long. What's my new year resolution for this year 2010 you are saying??
1) Earn more financially and possibility of changing my office environment
2) Need a getaway break from the rat race. Yes, work is important but is not the MOST important. I need to recharged myself & do self-improvement everyday. (Like what the bible says, by renewing of your mind)
3) To settle down with my dear & make preparations for ROM & wedding
4) I know this may not be an ideal goal, but I still have say this...日本りきょとあ浜崎みコンセトいきたいですから、じゅんびしなければなりません。

No comments:

Post a Comment